Monday, September 8, 2008

Wrappin it Retro

We've moved to - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.

Holy Cow. I'm not even sure I can put together a coherent thought this morning. I had to get up way too early and I am not a morning person. But that's all about to change. My baby starts kindergarten today! And while I'm excited for her, I'm thinking about my little baby that I brought home from the hospital and - where did the time go??? Sometimes its tempting to want to turn back the clock. Maybe that's the appeal of the French Paper gift wrap I ran across. Retro meets design. I love it. I am a big fan of wrapping paper actually. I think there's so much you can do with it. And with the right roll, you can pull together a whole party theme! That's another thing I love about this paper. Take the "Something Blue" paper for instance. You could totally plan a "blue" bridal shower based on this paper. Or how about using their patterened "Okay Corral" paper to create a masculine retro-inspired soiree for the man in your life? Create placemats or napkin rings, wrap it around candles or vases for a centerpiece, use it as backing for framed pictures or just frame the paper as decor. And of course, when you're done, wrap your gifts in it for the perfectly coordinated party! At just $6.50 a roll, you can design put together all your get togethers and still stick to your budget! You can browse their whole line here at Now excuse me while I run. It would be embarrassing to be late on the first day of school.


No comments:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...