Wednesday, September 10, 2008

From the Inside Out

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.



I don't know about you but when it comes to entertaining, the hardest part for me is what to serve to my guests. I often avoid meal-time hours to just have to skip the hard part altogether. But the other day I was browsing through my Daily Candy and I ran across something that inspired me. Callison's fine foods Seasoned Skewers. Kabobs are a great party food. They're usually fairly easy to put together, plus easy to serve and pre-portioned so its generally easy to figure out how many to make. What's different about these skewers is that, rather than having to take the time to marinade your food prior to skewer-ing (is that a real word, I don't know, but it sounds good to me...) you just skewer your food and the flavor is infused from the inside out! The skewers are made from untreated hardwood from a sustainable source. The flavors come from natural oils and herbal extracts. So you've got great flavor that’s 100% natural, with no fat, sodium or hassle. Sounds good to me! Plus their flavor combinations sound amazing. Like Citrus Rosemary, Garlic Herb, Indian Mango Curry, Honey Bourbon and Thai Coconut Lime. You can purchase these skewers here at mysecretpantry.com for about $7 for a package of 10. Then make sure you check out their informational website at www.seasonedskewers.com for some great recipes and entertaining tips. Now please excuse me, I need to go skewer me up some breakfast.
a-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...