Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Stuck On You

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.



I never would have consider myself much of a multitasker until I had kids. And then I had my daughter and all that changed. Its amazing the creative ways you can find to get things done. Like cleaning the bathroom while the kids are in the tub. Or talking on the phone, watching your favorite tivo'd show and folding the laundry at the same time. Or changing a diaper while paying bills... You know, whatever you need to do to keep on top of things. What I also quickly discovered when I became a mom is how your roles sort of multitask too. I mean I used to just be me - and now - a mom, a nurse, an accountant, a maid...I could go on forever. And so maybe its that multitasking, multiuse thing but I really enjoy a product that can kind of do it all. Which is one of the reasons I love this message tape. Sure you can use it for a creative "Happy Birthday" message on your next gift, but think of the other possibilities! Use this tape around votives or a vase for a unique way to decorate your table. Use it for names on your goody bags. Create unique banners for your party room. Talk about multi-tasking, you could just about create an entire party with this tape. The tape comes in two sizes and is available at delight.com for just $7.50 a roll. Each roll comes with a marker to help you create those custom messages. What fun! Now if I could just get it to do my dishes...
a-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...