Sunday, August 10, 2008

Party in a Pad

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.




Well, cupcakes, I'm back. I'm sure my presence here in blogger world was truly missed, right???? At any rate, I have left my pregnant friend S- who is probably much busier, not to mention more tired, to pick up the slack the past few weeks so I figured it was time to get back to work. And just in time, because I ran across the coolest thing yesterday when I was out shopping!!!! I love to shop. Actually, I'm not sure you can really call it shopping since I rarely buy much, but I love to browse. Just drop me in the nearest H&M and you can be sure you won't see me for the next hour or two. And don't even get me started on the craft stores. I don't know that I would consider myself to be a truly crafty person, but I love to just imagine all the possibilities I would have if I was. Anyway, so yesterday I was shopping, er, I mean BROWSING through Michael's and I came across the greatest little find. Its called a party in a pad by K & Company, who might be best known for their scrapbooking paper and embellishments. As far as I can tell, this product is currently only available in Michael's stores but it is so worth the trip. The Thanksgiving Party in a Pad is basically everything you could need to create the perfect Thanksgiving party all put together in one pad of paper. It includes decorations for eight place settings as well as one centerpiece, a list of conversation starters, a menu to fill in, sixteen gift boxes, 32 leaves, four children’s activity placemats and two double-sided flat papers. So really, everything plus instructions on how to put things together, all in one 12x12 pad of paper. If you've been reading this blog for any length of time, you have probably guessed that I am extremely lazy so I'm all about anything I can do to make things look good with very little effort. And I'm absolutely in love with this idea. So when you visit my home this Thanksgiving and are amazed with all the adorable crafty details, don't be fooled - its not me, just my K & Company Thanksgiving Party in a Pad.

a-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...