Friday, August 8, 2008

Clip it real good

We've moved to - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.

I am an organizer. Not crazy like T to the point of lining up all my cans of soda (but I don't think it is soda anymore, I think now it is Izze sodas or something healthier), facing forward in the fridge, but I like things to be easy to find and grouped. I covet all the items on the See Jane Work website. I just know if I had the money and time, that I could have the most fabulous looking organized home (or at least office area). But I have neither time nor money so I will settle on the items I can use to jazz up parties. I have been enamored with the various clips and clasps available on the site. I can totally picture using the shaped paper clips (in leaf, flower swirl or sunburst each comes in a pack of 20 for $6.00) on a kids birthday party invitation and then again during the party on a party game packet for each child. They would make a cute little nametag holder on a favor bag and would look so cute as an accessorie tied to the bottom of a balloon tied with a long tail of curling ribbon. They could also work in any garden themed party from a baby to bridal shower or little girls party. A little more pricey is the Happeez Clipper (a pack of 3 is $17). Again, these could be used on a favor bag and game card packets. How awesome to hand each guest a well designed pack of game cards with one of these clips and a personalized pencil to play with?! These would be well suited for a Sprinkle where you want to really show the mom to be how special she is and when you typically have fewer guests. But I think my favorite of all are the Studio Clips (a pack of 5 for $6.00). These aren't your grandmother's clothespins. What a way to modern up the tired old clothespin game at showers!! How darling would these be as a place card attached to a cute napkin patiently waiting on a plate at a seated luncheon. What is cool, is that when the shower is over, you can gather up the clothespins and send them home with the guest of honor, clothespins make my favorite chip clips!!! Take a look around your local office supply store and see what you can find that would be great at your next party. Sometimes you find the best ideas in the most unlikely places.


No comments:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...