Friday, August 29, 2008

The best kind of mono you can have - a monogram

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.







I literally have hundreds of party products just waiting to be posted about. But sometimes, none of them seem to fit my mood. So here I was dreading what I should post about for today. And as I was bouncing around the world wide web, this site practically fell in to my lap. Even though is was mere moments ago, I can't remember how I ended up at Lucky Designs. I know I clicked through about three different blogs to come across theirs. Their blog was beautifully designed so I only imagined what their products would look like too. Now, you know that A and I talk about those special little touches to show your party prowess. Luckily A and I were blessed with at least a basic sense of graphic design (please note, the blog design is still a work in progress so don't judge a book by it's cover) and are able to turn out some pretty great printed materials for parties. But we are also aware that a lot of you out there, do not have the graphic design ability or interest to learn to do it yourself. That is is where a great company like Lucky Designs comes in. I am freaking in love with their monograms. Their ready made library features a ton of modern, clean, graphic designs to choose from. And the best part? They are $8!!!!!!!!!! or 2 for $12. And if they do not have something that you are interested in (which also means you are probably crazy because they are super awesome), they will work on a custom monogram with you for around $30 a piece. Their website also notes that they have baby monograms, although the site is under construction and I couldn't see any examples of those. I don't want to give anything away here, but T, or rather her baby boy to be, may just end up being the proud owner of one of these monograms. I'm just saying...They also create invitations, note cards, etc. and have a lot of new products coming soon. I can't wait to see what they come up with. I am a fan!
s-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...