Monday, July 28, 2008

Cool Tools

We've moved to - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.

Wow, so blogger seems to hate me. But yay, it finally let me log in! Okay, so anyway. Let me first say that I know that S is going to read this post and have a field day with me. I realize that these kitchen gadgets are old news but I'm betting that there is someone out there who, like me, this is all new to. Let me also say that I am all about making life easier. So when I run across something that does just that, it makes me a whole lot happier. And I know that summer is prime season for throwing a luau which usually involves some pineapple and other tropical fruits. Which brings me to the reason for this post. See, I just don't want to see any of you cupcakes wasting your time cutting up those pesky fruits when you could use one of these pineapple slicers. One of the best ways to invest your $10.00 in my opinion. This slicer will transform even the most prickly pineapple into a stack of delicious rings. And as a bonus, it leaves the shell completely in tact - perfect for serving drinks out of. You have no idea how much it made my day when I discovered this tool. And then I came across this one - the mango splitter. Another must have for those of you serving those seasonal tropical fruits this summer. My kids love mango but I hate cutting them. I have the hardest time figuring out where the core is and I can never get them to look like I didn't just hack them to pieces. That's why I love the mango splitter. It works just like an apple corer but in the end you have two perfectly shaped pieces of mango. Also perfect for your summer entertaining. So there you have it. Luau throwers of the world, I salute you.


No comments:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...