Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Notes on a Party


I'm not going to go in to great detail, but it's been one of those days.  So the last thing that I have the time to do right now is be at my computer.  But I don't want to leave our loyal readers hanging so I will post.  Some of you may know about a great little website for party lovers called Notes on a Party.  It is a great resource for themes, ideas, and services as well as interviews and reviews of celebrity parties.  It is like an magazine, online, and all about entertaining.  There is so much great information to read through.  While some of the products and other items are more on the luxe side of the street, they will provide a vast amount of inspiration.  And they have a section called "Lazy Hostess."  It's like they are talking right to me!  Take some time to browse around their categories.  It will be time well spent.  Don't forget to sign up for their email newsletter so you will never be behind on your party news. 

s-

*again, I just want to say I am sorry for the short post.  I have to go find some ice cream and my pajamas.  I hope to be back in the swing of things in time for my next post.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...