Wednesday, June 4, 2008

This Takes the Cake!



If you've been reading this blog for any length of time, you already know how into dessert I am. Especially ice cream. And yes, I still love myself a good ice cream cake. But now the folks at Phillyswirl have taken the ice cream cake to a whole new level.....I'm talking ice cream cupcakes. Single servings of pure frozen deliciousness. I could go on forever about what pure genius I think this idea is but I'm sure you get the picture. For those of you who, like me, have an affection for ice cream cakes but think they're generally just too expensive, Phillyswirl has solved that problem as well. A 12-pack of these little guys was just $9.99 at my local Costco. I think these would be a great addition to your next kid's party or any birthday for that matter. For those of you who are still allowed to bring in treats for your children's classroom celebrations, these would be great for that as well! They're available at nationwide retailers including Costco, Sam's Club and Walmart. Or check out their store locator to see where they are available near you! I think I just found my new favorite midnight snack...

a-

1 comment:

Allie said...

My sister who is a stay at home mom makes ice cream cakes for her and all of her friends (for a small charge of course:) ) read this and is currently at her house right now trying to perfect these tasty treats - she also said she would make you and sharon a cake :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...