Monday, June 23, 2008

Let's Give Them Something to Talk About...




My apologies for the cheesy country-western reference in my title, but I just couldn't help myself... At any rate. I don't know about you, but the family dinner was and remains a big tradition in my house. As children, my parents went to great lengths to make sure that we all had at least one meal around the table together. Its a tradition I've kept with my own kids and something I'm so glad my parents instilled in us. To this day, most of our family get-togethers revolve around some sort of meal. Its around the dinner table that we've learned about each other and where we've heard about the stories and traditions that have been in our family for generations. Maybe you can relate. Unfortunately, good dinner conversation doesn't always come naturally to everyone. In the busyness of every day life, it can be easy sometimes to forget how great good conversations with our loved ones can be. And let's face it, nothing is worse than a dinner party, family meal or any other get-together where there just isn't good conversation. Enter The Box Girls. Their question boxes are designed to help you connect with family and friends like never before. I love their family dinner box with questions like "Which teacher or coach has had the most impact on you?" or "What qualities do you look for in a friend?". But the family dinner box is just the beginning. They have tons of boxes to help entertain and keep the conversation going whenever you are entertaining! Planning a girls night? Try the girlfriends box or the girls night out box. Sending your daughter off to camp this summer? Pack a care package complete with the camp bunk box of questions. And of course, there's a box for Thanksgiving, Christmas and even Birthdays! Their regular sized boxes of 52 questions are $19.95 or try their "mini" size boxes with 21 questions for just $6.95. Check out all the different boxes at http://www.theboxgirls.com/ . Now if you'll excuse me, I need to have a meaningful conversation about bedtime with my daughter. a-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...