Friday, June 20, 2008

Green Party Goods




"Every day is Earth Day at Green Party Goods!" I love it!!! See, there are other people out there that believe that this topic is important year round. But as mentioned in previous posts, some "green" items are kind of bland looking. I came across the Green Party Goods website on Suburban Mama about a month ago and it has taken me this long to actually look at what they have to offer. Wow!!! I love it. They carry the most colorful items and non-traditional "green" looking decor and products for parties. I am in love with the cornware tableware pictured above. Look at those colors! And love their reusable felt banners. I also love that a lot of their favor options are wooden toys. And while the price of each favor might be a little more then you are used to spending, you are giving each child a toy they can continue to play with for a long time to come. They have sections for Table Top, Goodies Boxes and Felt Bags, Party Favors, Decorations, Tote Bags and Gifts. As my son is currently teetering on top of a huge Tonka truck, I'm going to have to implore you to check the site out on your own for their full offering (Man, 2 year old boys are exhausting). As with most environmentally friendly items, you tend to pay a bit more, but often times, the items are reusable but let's be real, you are saving the earth!!!! For more information about green living check out my friend Leigh's blog (okay she is really my cousin in law's wife - so is she my cousin in law too?) Green 4 U. She's breaks it down for you. Yeah Earth!
s-

1 comment:

green4u said...

Thank you so much for writing this post. I actually came to your blog a few days ago looking for good ideas for our July 4th party. The website in your previous post that talks about environmental paper goods was sold out of everything. It was on my list of things to do to research it this weekend so you saved me alot of time!!

-Leigh (aka green4u)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...