Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Adult MadLibs!



Okay, I know that I am not the only one who loved MadLibs as a kid. In fact, I'm going to go ahead and credit the folks at MadLibs for the fact that I can actually tell the difference between a noun, an adjective and a verb. I'm just saying - I love them. But did you know that MadLibs now has a whole line for adults only? They're great. If you're looking for a fun activity to fill up a few extra minutes and get a couple of giggles out of even the stuffiest of party goers, I would highly recommend checking these out. Use the bachelorette MadLibs in between bar stops or to kick off a bachelorette party. Use the "Mama's got a brand new diaper bag" MadLibs to entertain guests while the mom-to-be opens gifts at a baby shower or second baby sprinkle. At just $3.99 a piece, why not pick up a few? You can view all the possibilities here at amazon.com.

a-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...