Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Here's the Scoop






Wow, is it Wednesday already? This week is flying by and my "9 to 5" is keeping me much busier than usual (whatever). So today, I've got a short post for you all. This one was inspired by something near and dear to my heart - ice cream wrist. Yeah, you know - that achy, if-I-never-have-to-scoop-another-ice-cream-scoop-again-it-will-be-too-soon feeling you get after countless dips into the rock hard ice cream container at every birthday involving cake and ice cream. So here's a product that's great on the eyes AND easy on the joints. I give you Cuisipro's Scoop and Stack. This ergonomic scooper cuts through the hardest ice cream with a simple twist-and-lift action. Just push a button to release and you've got yourself a fun shaped ice cream cylinder that' s perfect for stacking. The scoop and stack comes in white, pink and green and retails for just $14.95 at retailers including wrapables.com. So run out and buy one today. Your wrist will thank you tomorrow even if your waistline doesn't.



a-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...