Monday, May 12, 2008

Expect the Unexpected: M By Staples

I don't even know where to start with this post today! Frankly, my head is still spinning from the news I received at the car dealership during lunch when they told me that I had a mouse living in my air intake system. WHAT???? Yeah. Oh My Gosh. So needless to say, I'm freaking out inside right now. Because if you knew me at all, you would understand that, next to spiders, rodents are about the scariest things in the world. And the fact that one is now NESTING in MY ENGINE. Not to mention the amount of damage it is doing by chewing through insulation and wires and all kinds of other stuff I won't even pretend to understand. Well, let's just say it was definitely an unexpected turn of events.
Thankfully, the unexpected is not always so unpleasant. Which is why I love the M By Staples line of products (wow, how's that for a tie-in?). Staples isn't just for copy paper anymore! Not only does the M line include a whole mess of totally cute office supplies (everything from file folders to notebooks to pushpins and clips - I might have to make a stop on my way home today) they also have a great line of stationery which includes customizable cards, sheets and envelopes - perfect for creating those invitations you've been agonizing over. Their website also includes tips for customizing your stationery including links for free font downloads. So the next time you find yourself planning an event, think outside the party supply store and start thinking Staples!

No comments:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...