Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Cupcakes + Cocktails = YUM

I have a secret to tell you. Or maybe its not much of a secret but more of a confession... Okay, here goes... I might be kicked out of girlhood forever, but...I'm not crazy about Sex and the City. I just never got into it. I know. But before you quit reading altogether....let me explain. It's simple really. When the show first aired, I didn't have HBO. And the reruns, well quite frankly, they're on too late. After putting the kiddos in bed and getting ready for the next day, I'm just too tired to watch tv at midnight most nights! Okay, now that I've gotten that off my chest, let me also say that I DO understand why everyone ELSE is so crazy about it. I mean, the wardrobe alone is reason enough to watch. And OH, those cocktails. What SATC premiere party would be complete without a few Cosmos? So for those of you who plan to have a girl's night out for this weekend's big release but prefer to be sober enough to actually remember the movie, try serving these Cosmopolitan cupcakes from And if you're not planning a big soiree this weekend, keep bookmarked on your favorites list anyway. The website has some great cocktail-inspired cupcake recipes (screwdriver cupcakes anyone?). Although its no longer updated, its still a great resource when you're looking for something "different" to try to for your next party. These would be great for a girls night out, bachelorette party or birthday party (try making an assortment of different "cuptails" for a 21st birthday). And as a bonus, you won't have to worry about getting pulled over on the way home...

No comments:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...