Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.


I decided to add in a Wordless Wednesday post after reading Angry Julie this morning.  I've already said too much (it is supposed to be wordless after all).  But I have been feeling like I've been on the computer too much lately so yesterday after school, I took the boys to the Irvine Spectrum for a ride of the carousel and ferris wheel.  They split an Izze soda and we walked and basked in the PERFECT weather.   Happy Hump day, peeps.

Sharon
photo is mine. 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

How much fun is that!? My DS just rode a carousel for the first time last week. Those are great no matter what your age.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...