Thursday, October 27, 2011

Da Na Na Na Ghostbusters!


Ahhhhh-yeaaaaaahhhhhhh!  Tonight I am taking my oldest son to see Ghostbusters in a movie theater.  He's BEYOND excited!  He will be wearing his Ghostbusters Halloween costume and we will be eating Stay Puft Marshmallows.  He is obsessed with this movie (well, really only the part where the Marshmallow Man blows up!) and I am so excited that he will get to see it in an actual theater.  He cried when I (stupidly) mentioned that the actual car from the movie was going to be at one of the screenings in Los Angeles and he wasn't going to see it.  This will be a family affair, with both grandmas, one cousin and my husband and I in attendance.  Who would have thunk this movie would be back in theaters?!  Huge thank you to Auntie Mouse for telling us about it!!  

Sharon
  

2 comments:

Jenny @ Hank + Hunt said...

FUN!!!! We are going on a Halloween train this weekend, but your movie seems much cooler! As always.

lyndsey @ the stationery place said...

how fun! ghostbusters is my husband's all-time fave movie (in fact he finally got to fulfill his childhood wish & dressed up as vankman last year for halloween) and we considered seeing it in theaters. i bet your little boy is going to LOVE it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...