Wednesday, October 26, 2011

{Almost} Wordless Wednesday - Nerd chic

We've moved to - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.

I am very particular about my eye sight.  Or lack of.  I wear contacts during the day, but at night I pop on my glasses and veg out in front of the television.  It is how I relax and it is one of my favorite parts of the day.  But what happens when your glasses snap in half when you are washing them right before you were going to put them on?  Well, first you cry because all you want to do is watch the RHofNJ.  Then you have your hubby try to help you tape them back together with hot pink washi tape.  It did not work, by the way.  But luckily I found a back up pair of glasses to get me through until my Warby Parker's get here to try on. 

image by me.

1 comment:

Lisa Quinones Fontanez said...

HA! I so get this - just had my son break my glasses. He suggested we fix it with scotch tape. I regret they could not be saved.

Following from Angry Julie Monday


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...