Friday, August 5, 2011

Introducing ... the new Cupcakes and Cutlery

We've moved to - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.

Ok, so nothing really major is happening.  But I'm getting a new look!

The fantastical Lauren helped me come up with a new look for my business cards.  How divine are those fonts? 

And I've decided to officially expand my topics of interest.  For so long I focused only on party products, ideas, themes, etc.  But I'm so much more than that.  So I'm going to share all of me with all of you.  Word.



Jenny @ Hank + Hunt said...

EEK!!! you didn't tell me you were redecorating!!!
I want more sneak peeks! STAT. well, i guess you can wait to send me a peek until you are done partying and being gorgeous at BlogHer.

jackie fo said...

Cool! Looking forward to your new topics...I love your blog :)

Lissa (Bellenza) said...

Are those 2 card designs back to back? Great color choices & cool graphics!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...