Wednesday, May 4, 2011

April Inspiration Board Challenge - The Final Board

We've moved to - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.

Time to reveal the final board for the April Inspiration Board Challenge.  I adore this illustration that I chose as the inspiration piece by Caroline of It Looks Good to me.

And I LOVE the board created by Laurel of Go Against the Grain!  Check it out!  Those pinks are so girly and fun!  But the confetti systems garland makes it a little bit edgy.  LOVE!

Photo Sources:

*NOTE:  One of Laurel's amazing products available in her Etsy shop!  

I really enjoy the inspiration board challenges.  But I think I am taking May since I don't have someone already lined up off but will start up again in June.  Anyone interested?  Email me!


1 comment:

Garnish said...

Those shoes! I drool :-)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...