Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hank and Hunt has new goodies!

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.


Um.  Have you seen these new goodies from Hank and Hunt? Ridiculous.  Check out that metal cupcake stand!!!!!  What?!? And her printables...the ikat and confetti? Gingham! Sheer genius. Go buy them.  Right now.  Printies are like $5.  Less than Starbucks.  (ok, I never spend that much on a drink at Starbucks but I have to imagine that the big gulp size costs the same as a smart car).  So proud of Jenny and the products she is adding.  She is truly talented.  I want to be her when I grow up.

Sharon
image via Hank and Hunt.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

That cupcake stand is fabulous!

Jenny @ Hank + Hunt said...

I. Heart. You. You sweet thing you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...