Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The perfect dress for Hitched!

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.

Isn't it fabulous!  This is what I want to wear to Hitched this weekend.  This time around, Hitched is being held at The Ace Hotel in Palm Springs.  This is the perfect desert fairy look.  Can you imagine some leather accessories and a great pair of sandals?  But guess what?  I totally can't wear it because it is a little girl's dress!  My heart is crying.  It's by Tutu Du Monde and all of the rest of their clothes and accessories are the absolute cutest.  I am thanking my lucky stars right now that I have 2 little boys because I think it would be flat broke if I had little girls.    As of now, I have simply nothing to wear.  Nothing.  And that isn't a pretty look.  Wish me luck!!

Found via Small Magazine


1 comment:

Meredith said...

that dress is super cute. good luck finding something to wear :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...