Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wine Country Soda - Delicious and Beautiful

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.

It is true that we eat with our eyes first. Well my eyes get very thirsty too. I immediately noticed these gorgeous bottles of Vignette Wine Country Soda at my local Whole Foods. Not only is the label crisp and modern, but the color of the liquid is stunning. And wine country soda? You had me at "wine." I had to know what these were all about. I contacted the company to see if they might send some for sample and they graciously agreed.

Vignette Wine Country Sodas are non-alcoholic and made with California varietal wine grapes. These sodas are all natural, lightly sparkling and not overly sweet. Offered in three flavors, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Rose these drinks are perfect for your next party. There is a strong clean grape flavor in the Pinot Noir. The Chardonnay flavor is fruity and reminds me a lot of pear and the Rose is a perfect blend of the two.

The colors of these beverages are simply beautiful and even the bottle shape is perfection. I'm always looking for non-alcoholic options for my guests and these are going to be my new go-to beverage of choice! Pouring a glass of this soda for someone would instantly make them feel special and included in the fun. I even had my oldest son, niece and nephew try them and they enjoyed them too.

These Vignette Wine Country Sodas are available at finer grocery stores like Whole Foods and Bristol Farms stores in 4 packs (ah, could be 6 I can't remember!), BevMo stores or online for a 12 pack.

Big thank you to Vignette for sending me the samples and thank you to Cheryl of Sadie James Photography for the beautiful photo!

Sharon

1 comment:

katie@tulsadetails said...

I love this packaging! I am going to have to go to Whole Foods and try it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...