Monday, October 4, 2010

Shut the front door - I'm on Hank and Hunt

We've moved to - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.

I love Rachel Zoe. In fact, I love most people who are truly passionate about what they are doing (except for that annoying guy on Top Chef: Just Desserts, you know the one that cried because he didn't get his red hots on his dessert for his "mommy?"). She genuinely lights up at the site of couture and lives to make people look their best. Her show is one of my favorites to watch and I'm really sad that it is over for the season. So when Jenny asked me to do a post for her, I thought why not do an inspiration board on an outfit worn by Rachel Zoe. That way I'd get to have her around in my world for a little bit longer. Check out the inspiration board on Hank and Hunt. Its bananas. And guess what? Jenny invited me to have my own monthly "column" over on her blog. I am beyond excited!

Some of you may have seen this amazing image from my sneak peek on Twitter on Friday. You will for sure want to come back tomorrow to learn more about the coolest Halloween party I have ever seen. Yup. You heard me.



Super Burbs said...

Oh I LOVE Hank + Hunt!! Can't wait to see what you have in store for tomorrow!

Emily said...

Rachel Zoe is the best. I could not agree more that her weekly antics will be missed now that the season is over. Congrats on the gig at Hank and Hunt! That's a fabulous combination of creative, cool women. Can't wait to check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...