Friday, June 4, 2010

And the winner is...

We've moved to - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.

Yeah! Shannon!!! I have no contact info for you, so please email me ( with your shipping address so we can send your kit and you can begin fermenting. If I haven't heard from you by next Wednesday, I will pick a new winner from this group. So hurry!
As you can tell, we kept this contest old school with just paper and a hat. My son was gracious enough to take time out of his busy tv watching schedule to pick the winner. Thank you to all who entered in my giveaway for Spike Your Juice!!!! For those of you who didn't win, you can purchase your own kits at where they have a spring shipping special of $1.95. I enjoyed reading all of your entries but the only one that I should have allowed was Taryn's who said she wanted to drink with me. That was the only right answer. :) Have a great weekend!!!!


1 comment:

k said...

Apparently you didn't read mine! And I posted before she did! I just may have to take my kind words back!! :0)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...