Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A holiday post!!!

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.





I swore I wasn't going to do this, but I am posting about a holiday. Halloween, nonetheless. While I don't wholeheartedly support this holiday, I do enjoy cute decorations. And when they are free and cute...I embrace them. Check out Oliebollen's "fun stuff" section for downloadable party invitations, games and more. They have done similar designs for other holidays as well. Sign up for their email reminders and be the first to hear about their great sales (great brands of clothes and toys!). Sorry this is short. We got some boxes today and begin the great pack up tomorrow. Think of us on Halloween. That is the day we move!

S-

1 comment:

Not just a Mommy! said...

Thank you for bending! :) Thanks for sharing, I love freebies.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...