Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Do it yourself - sort of

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.

My brain is fried. There is no wit left in my head (I write my posts the night before you read them so I hope by the time this shows up on the blogosphere I am fully recharged). And quite frankly, I just want to go watch some banal reality show and eat junk food. So here is my post. I love this lemonade/advice stand/kissing booth on so many levels. Not only does this work in to a ton of different party themes, but it is reusable. So get those kids slinging lemonade out on the block and make up some of that money that you just spent throwing the party. I love that it comes plain jane and you decorate it however you want to. All you need is some standard scrapbooking supplies and the possibilities are endless. The price is a bit on the high side for what we usually post about (about $80 not including shipping), but the quality and detail (at least from the photos) looks pretty good. It folds flat for storage and is super light weight and will not fall on top of any of your tiny party guests and squash them. You could try to get your husband to make one for your upcoming party, and if you want to wait until an hour before the party starts to begin decorating it due to some totally expected procrastination then by all means, do not buy this. But sometimes there is a small price to pay for peace of mind, isn't there? (if my husband is reading this, in no way did I intend to imply that you were the kind to wait until the last minute on party honey-dos.:)

(images via Target.com)

No comments:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...