Thursday, May 21, 2009

Naked cupcakes no more!

We've moved to - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.

Some of us plan really detailed parties with elaborate themes, crazy decor and ponies. Some of us like a more modern, simple, sophisticated party. I just found this amazing Etsy site, Bug & Boo - "where cupcakes don't go topless," that will work for both. These custom cupcake toppers are my new favorite party product. I can't wait to use them!!!! Photography is one of those ways to really personalize a party. And this company takes it to a whole new level. At first glance, one might say, "I could make those photo cupcake toppers. No problem." BeeYatch, please. Look again. The perfect edges of the photos, the extra touch of party hat and glitter, the special wooden pick. You can't step to this. They offer many different options from close up photos to full body shots, with custom color party hat, pirate hat or crown, all photo toppers or a mix with photos and monogram picks. Take the time to look through all their products. You will get so many ideas. Check out the Teacher's Pet set! Don't see something that you like? Contact them. They can absolutely work with you to find something that will work. These are something that will leave your guests talking about your party for sure. Adding a custom hat is just another way to continue a theme through all aspects of your party. But just using a photo topper with a monochromatic color scheme could be just the thing to keep things simple and lovely. And the prices are FANTASTIC for all the work these take to make. Aside from the photo cupcake toppers, they also do photo favor bags, etc. S - I am planning a baby shower and a photo is not yet available, are there any options for me? Of course!! They have the cutest giraffe picks and other cute characters that would work perfectly. S - My dad is turning 99, giraffe's kinda aren't his thing. Check out these great numbers to use as a cake topper. Etsy never disappoints but I am in LOVE with Bug & Boo. I can't believe that I don't have another kids party to plan until December!!!!!! I'll have to find a use for these before then. I've known my husband since junior high. I am sure I can come up with some really great photos for his birthday...


1 comment:

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

Those are amazing! They would certainly be a conversation piece at any party.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...