Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Vinyl Wall Clings

We've moved to - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.

Hi Girls,
I miss S. How about you? I'm happy to report that she's doing well though, home and resting with her new little cupcake. Today I woke up and thought - what the heck, I think I'll blog today. Its only been, what, like a week since my last post? So much for the new year's resolutions to be more organized and on top of things. This past week I had my best friend and her two little kiddos staying with me so things were a bit crazier than usual around our house. It was a bit chaotic to say the least but so much fun to have a full table and a week's worth of entertaining. What fun! But anyway, back to the reason for the post. I've been meaning to post on this for a while. I think the first time I saw Hip in a Hurry was about six months ago now, but at the time they didn't have much of a website and you could only pick up their products in stores. Not so anymore! Anyway, this is a great way to add color, carry a theme throughout a room or just add that extra "something" to your next special occassion. Hip in a Hurry offers vinyl wall art in tons of different designs, from kids themes to home decor. Its totally affordable. And I love that you can remove, reposition and reuse them. I heard from a little birdie that they are also on sale right now in Michael's craft stores but for those of you who are not near one or just prefer the luxury of shopping in your jammies - I am happy to report that they are also now available online. Check out their website and find a design to compliment your party theme or create your own theme based on your favorite design!

No comments:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...