Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Top that!

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!! I think this is going to be my last post for a while. It is Saturday (probably posted on Tuesday) and I have just done laps around the park trying to coax this baby to get the heck out of my uterus. At my last appointment my doctor thought I would have the baby within a week, so any day now...If the baby decides to be a pest and hang out, we will discuss inducing early next week, so I think my hands are about to be pretty full. But there is one more product that I wanted to make sure to tell you about, especially before New Years Eve.

The credit for this post goes directly to my mother in law (a's mom). One of the best gifts that I received this year was from her and I know you all will love it too. She was at Harry and David buying Christmas presents and came across something called Champagne Toppers. I didn't find too much information on them on their website and seems like you might only be able to buy them in their stores. She said she was looking at them and another customer started raving about them. They do not contain alcohol and are super easy to use. Just use one part of the topper to 3 parts champagne or sparkling water if you are a teetotaler. You can buy them individually ($7.95 each) or in a variety pack with the four different flavors (which may qualify for their buy 3 get the 4th free promotion). The flavors sound so delicious: White Peach Bellini, Pear Cranberry, Black Currant and Orange Pineapple. Yum!!! I mean, the baby should pretty much be all developed by now right? Do I really need to wait for the baby to come out? I can't wait to use these (someday)!!! What an exciting new product to use in our beverage bars!!! The packaging is nice and would jazz up baby and bridal showers, birthday parties, open houses, etc. These would also be soooooo cute at a little girls party (with sparkling water, of course) to make them feel grown up and sophisticated. I'll re-post about these when I finally get to taste them. But if anyone has tried them, or tries them over New Years, let me know!!!!! It looks like they also have martini mixes, but I couldn't find info on those and I like champagne way better anyway. :)

So, ta ta for now. I'll be back as soon as I can, probably with gray hair and dark circles under my eyes...but also a proud mother of two little boys. Thanks for your patience as I get used to the logistics of my growing family. Happy entertaining!

*image of champagne toppers from the Mall of America website.


1 comment:

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

I love doing a champagne bar. These look great!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...