Monday, December 1, 2008

Tools of the Trade

We've moved to - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.

Welcome back cupcakes! Well, its official. Thanksgiving is over and the holiday season is upon us in full swing. What are your plans for entertaining this holiday season? Most of us will have several opportunities in the next month or so to show off our domestic side. And while, for some of you, channeling your inner Martha might be easy, if you're anything like me, it takes some serious work. This year, I plan to do lots of "from scratch" cooking. Now if you are a cook, you know that holiday entertaining and menu planning takes a great deal of organization. And if you know me at all, you know that organization is NOT one of my strong points. But I've got a secret up my sleeve this year. Check out this Chef's Planning Kit from Knock Knock. The kit's got note pads to help you stay organized for every step of the way - from planning to shopping to prep. Plus it comes with a booklet of quotes to help you stay motivated and a "I do it from scratch" pin so you can show off to others. You can purchase it here at for $21.00 (this would also make a great gift for those domestic divas on your gift list this year). Look out holidays, here I come!


No comments:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...