Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Weird, But Kinda Cool

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.

I don't know if this is totally weird and unnatural or one of the coolest things I've ever seen. I'm really not sure. At any rate, I was catching up on my reading today and as I was perusing Bakerella's blog, I came across the most ......unusual thing. Perhaps some of you out there have come across Kroger's slice 'n' bake cupcake kit as you were wandering through the aisles of your favorite grocery store? I definitely need to keep my eyes peeled for this. And that's right ladies, you heard me right, SLICE 'N' BAKE. Like those cookies. ONLY THEY'RE CUPCAKES. What genius came up with this idea? And as weird as it seems, according to my reading, it appears as though they actually don't turn out too bad! (Check out her full write-up and photos here). So Moms out there, no more having to avoid making cupcakes for bake sales or classroom parties. And no more having to worry about the time and mess of making cupcakes for your next birthday party either. Its a miracle. Or just weird. Frankly I'm not sure but I thought it was worth posting on either way. Now if I could just get someone to invent a slice 'n' bake dinner I'd be set.


No comments:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...