Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Dollar Section...Run, don't walk!

We've moved to - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.

I have to make this fast.  T is going to be here any minute to pick me up to go look at some furniture.  But I just got back from one of many trips to Target and had to tell you about some great stuff in the dollar section.  I have no photos to show you, but I think I will go back and buy everything and then I'll be able to show you just how great it all is.  First off, right now in the beloved section, they have paper lanterns.  And while most things in the dollar section are priced at, you guessed it, $1.00, these are $2.50.  Two 12" lanterns come in a two pack for just $2.50.  How great is that.  These are not the kind with lights for inside, so these would work best for a daytime situation.  They come in pink, purple and turquoise and are kind of jewel toned and perfect for fall.  Then, they have the CUTEST monster items right now.  You could certainly do an entire party around it.  They have everything from puzzles, to velvet posters with markers, to bendable monsters, to monster balls, magnets, stickers, and the list goes on.  While most of the stuff is pretty unisex, some of the items they have done in boy and girl colors - but would all still totally work together.  So cute!!!! And they also have a ton of Halloween stuff in the section right now.  So if you haven't seen your dollar section at Target in a while, I encourage you to go.  Right now.  I mean it.  

No comments:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...