Thursday, July 10, 2008

Backyard Carnival!

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.




I've got to make this one a short post today cupcakes. I'm up to my eyeballs in grouchy kids and a sick husband. Not a good combination (those of you who can relate are feeling my pain right now). So anyway, I don't know if any of you have seen this month's Parents magazine, but they have the cutest backyard carnival party, complete with lots of photos and how-to's. Best of all, they've got the article online for those of you who don't subscribe. It can be found here. If you're searching for your next kids party theme, this just might be a winner. And as a bonus, you won't have to deal with the carnies or the deep fried oreos, snickers or coke (yes, they deep fry coke now - who knew?).

a-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...