Monday, June 30, 2008

Puppy Love




Let me start this post off by saying I am a big dog lover. Although my daughter would disagree, I think dog's are the cat's meow (wow, it must be getting late, that just might be the lamest line I have ever blogged...) I know that there are so many folks out there who love their dogs as much as I do. People who celebrate the adoption of a new puppy, who celebrate their canine's birthday milestones with presents, cake and a party (that's right - I threw my dog a party, secret's out. I've even got a photo of him with one of those cone shaped party hats on. It kills me every time). Anyway, as I was browsing the internet the other day, I came across the website for Waghappy and so I'd like to dedicate this post to all the dog lovers out there. For everyone who's ever celebrated their pets as their children, this is where you can find shower invitations, birth announcements, birthday party invites and more - all for the puppy love in your life. They even have notepads for your dogsitter plus a whole line of greeting cards - all created with your puppy in mind. You won't find a cuter or more unique line - and your dog will be sure to lavish you with big, wet, sloppy puppy kisses - I mean, if that's your thing...

a-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...