Friday, June 13, 2008

It's FREE for you and me!





I love paper.  Letterpress, note cards, tags, stickers.  If it is made of paper, I usually love it.  I wish I had the talent to come up with the gorgeous designs that all those amazingly talented people out there do.  But I don't.  I do, however, have the talent to buy the amazing products.  And I also have the amazing ability to put myself in to debt because of them.  Because of said debt, I am now on a budget.  I can purchase things that are between $free.00 and $free.99.  So as I was perusing a blog called Paper Piglet (paper heaven), I found a link to another blog that has several, very cool freebies!  Sheep Dog Print and Design has not only calendars (I am a calendar freak too!), but a very cute To Do List that can be printed out (perfect for party planning tasks), a Birthday List, so you can keep track of all your loved ones special days in one easy place, and an Index Card Gift List, that is a place for you to keep all the important gift info (sizes, likes, preferences) of all those on the birthday list.  I thank this sister team so much for allowing the more graphically challenged people the opportunity to put their hard work to good use.  Please click over and thank them for their generosity.  
s-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...