Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I Heart TableToss



TableToss, where have you been all my life? I don't know about you, but I love the look of a well thought-out tablescape. In fact, just about every party in my head is full of lavishly decorated dinner tables. But then reality (& my party budget) usually sinks in and that idea heads straight out the window. Then along came TableToss. TableToss products are made from latex-based papers. Which means that, so long as they are treated nicely (they can't be submerged in water or they will disintegrate) they are totally reusable! Not just that but they won't even cost you an arm and a leg. A package of four placemats will run about $12.00. You can use them one at a time, or layer them to create a more formal look. I love this idea almost as much as I love my grande decaf toffee nut lattes (props to the Bizzle). You can purchase them online here at http://www.plumparty.com/ or find your local retailer on their website here.
a-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...