Thursday, April 10, 2008

Have Cupcakes, Will Travel

Yum! While I’ve never had the pleasure of tasting the famous Magnolia Bakery cupcakes, I am forever indebted to S. and T. for introducing me to our much more local Sprinkles. Perhaps some of the finest red velvet cake I have had the pleasure of indulging in. So imagine how excited I was when Williams-Sonoma started carrying the Sprinkles cupcake mixes. They are a little more work than your average store-bought cake mix cupcakes but let me assure you, it is well worth the effort to whip up a batch of these bad boys. They’ll be the hit of your next occasion. I suggest you make several dozen. That’s right, several. Don’t worry about the transport either, because I’ve got the solution to that. Jennifer Gunn (creator of The Cupcake Courier) doesn’t know it yet, but she’s my new best friend. I can’t tell you how many dozens of cupcakes I have transported to birthdays, holidays or preschool functions only to find them smashed, squeezed, or otherwise demolished upon arrival. The Cupcake Courier is the perfect solution. It consists of three stackable cupcake trays that each hold a dozen cupcakes. We’re talking 36 perfect cupcakes upon arrival. The trays can even be removed so it can double as a cake courier (plus its totally cute). You can purchase The Cupcake Courier at Target or Bed, Bath & Beyond stores, or you can purchase it direct from their website here. Thank you Jennifer – your courier rocks!


No comments:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...