Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Guest Posting on Celebrations.com! {Fall Entertaining}


In case you hadn't heard about it over on Pizzazzerie, Sterling Vineyards is hosting the "Ultimate Hostess" contest.  The first challenge was to create a party for friends including the wine for no more than $75.  I love a challenge so I decided to see what I could put together.  I was super happy with the overall party I designed (note:  should there be a party girl episode of Hoarders I will surely be on it...). BUT  turns out that due to some dumb California law, I couldn't enter the contest!  So instead, I decided that I would share tips on entertaining on a budget with you via Celebrations.com.  Check out part 1 today and then check back there tomorrow for part 2!


Head over to Celebrations.com now to check out the post.  And let me know what you think of the party! 

Sharon
all photos are mine. 


2 comments:

Melissa C said...

Lovin' it!

artgrab said...

Oh, wow! Looks like a beautiful setup. Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...