Monday, November 7, 2011

Dez and Tam - Orange County Photographers for your Holiday Photos


If you are looking for the perfect photographers for your holiday family portraits, look no further.  Dez and Tam have a special deal for you but you better act fast!  In order to ensure that your cards can be printed and ordered, you must book your session for before Thanksgiving.  I have worked with Desi several times before and am truly amazed at his skills each time.  Remember when he shot my son's 5th bday party?   


Most recently, I got to hang out with him when I put together a little local blogger meet up/photo shoot. He is a consummate professional, fun guy and AMAZING photographer.  Tammy, his wife, is also a talented photographer.  They make a great team although you may not get to meet her at your family session as they just had their second baby boy!!!  Yeah for them!  


See Lauren leaping?  That is how comfortable Desi makes you feel.


I tagged along on the photo shoot to try to learn as much as I could about photography.  While I like to take photos, it is a hobby.  Some people just get it and Dez and Tam are a few of those people.  I can't wrap my head around lighting, but Desi just maneuvred around the park and knocked out amazing photos in no time at all. 


Desi knew how to work with each personality to get the best shots possible and used other resources to make the models feel comfortable (I may or may not have whipped out some tap dancing from when I was 8 to elicit some giggles).


This was a super fun afternoon.  My favorite part was when Desi would set up and take a shot and then share the image in the viewfinder.  It was always absolute magic.  Another reason Desi and Tammy are the best people to shoot your family photos is they are also parents.  They know how to handle crabby, fast moving children and get the shots, stunning shots of your little angels.  Here is a sneak peek at some of the shots taken of my local blogging friends:

by Dez and Tam
Kristin of Meringue Bake Shop - How gorgeous is this picture?!  That color is so amazing on Kristin!  

by Dez and Tam
Wendy of Wendy Will Blog - Wendy was an absolute natural and got her shots done in only a few frames.  I loved her pretty ease in front of the camera. 

by Dez and Tam
Lauren of A Fabulous Fete - Lauren's hair was magical in the light and did some really artsy shots with Desi throughout the shoot.  I can't wait to see all of them! 

So hurry and book your session with Dez and Tam!  Email Desi@dezandtam.com.

They are also available for weddings, parties, maternity and any other kind of shoots you can think of.  I was beyond impressed with the work he did at my son's party.  He captured the details that meant so much to me and our guests enjoying themselves.  They are memories that I will always cherish. 

I heart Dez and Tam!

Sharon
All images are mine except for the last 3 courtesy of Dez and Tam 






1 comment:

Mama Bub said...

These turned out so well, I'm so sad I couldn't make it for this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...