Monday, November 14, 2011

Asthma sucks


All my best blogging efforts have been thwarted by this sick kiddo.  His asthma is running our life right now and I'm doing my best to stay on top of it and keep him from getting worse.  We were up just about every 2 hours last night with treatments and/or honey trying to get his coughs to stop.  He is missing his first day of school and he was really sad about that.  :(  Today he has decided that he is starting a Lego blog and has been building little scenes and taking pictures of them.  Looks like I'll be fighting him for the computer even more now. :) 

Have a great week! 

Sharon

2 comments:

Melissa C said...

Poor guy :(
Looking forward to his lego blog ;)

RoseMarie said...

My daughter has asthma... I feel your pain. He sounds like he deals with it pretty well.

Best,
RM, Home Confetti

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...