Friday, October 21, 2011

I'm on Hostess with the Mostess!!!

image by Jackie Culmer


Since starting my blog, I have always wanted to be featured on Hostess with the Mostess.  Until earlier this year, I thought that the larger party sites scoured the webosphere to find the coolest party and prayed they would find mine and think they were awesome.  Duh.  Then I realized you can submit them for review.  I'm so glad I submitted this party thrown for my friend, Erika because today my dream comes true.  I'm on Hostess with the Mostess!!!!!!  I already shared the party photos here but please go check them out again!

This party only looks as good as it does because of the incredibly talented photographer,  Jackie Culmer and the pattern and printables created by Jenny of Hank and Hunt {download here!}.

I have always admired Jenn who IS Hostess with Mostess (well, I mean she has staff now but she started it...) and look forward to watching her continue to grow her business.  I am honored to be on the site!  Yeah!!

Sharon

4 comments:

Bella Joviality Stationery said...

CONGRATS!! How exciting!! :) You deserve it, you're work is wonderful!

Carole said...

That's awesome Sharon! A great party too...love the color scheme.

You Are My Fave said...

Booyeah!

lauren said...

congrats:) still in love with those colors. i don't care if it's fall

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...