Monday, April 11, 2011

Inspiration Board Challenge - April

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.


Do you guys know Laurel of Go Against the Grain?  You totally should.  She creates details and you know that is what sets any good party apart.  Her graphic design skills make me green with envy and her custom maps are to die for. 

images by Go Against the Grain

Adding a tag to a straw is such an easy idea but look at what an impact it makes! 

images via Go Against the Grain

So if you are in need of some cupcake picks,  candy bar signs or anything personalized, Laurel is your gal.  Don't forget to check her out on her blog, follow her on twitter and "like" her on Facebook

I found the inspiration item for this month on Looks Good to Me.  If you don't know it you simply must check it out.  It is fashion based and not only are their gorgeous clothing and beauty items that you will be lusting after, she creates the most gorgeous illustrations to go along with them.  For instance, when I am packing for a trip, I may jot down my list on the back of a receipt, but Caroline illustrates it...like, whoa.  

Image is by Looks Good to Me
And then I saw this amazing party illustration, complete with Confetti Systems-esque garlands and I was sold.  She has a few prints for sale in her shop and I want each and every one of them.  Her talent is truly remarkable and I am a HUGE fan.  

I can't wait to see the board that Laurel comes up with based on this illustration!  

Sharon



1 comment:

Jenny @ Hank + Hunt said...

What a great combination! I can't wait to see what Laurel comes up with!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...