Sunday, March 6, 2011

I heart this song

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.

I've been listening to my Ipod in the car lately and it seems on every drive I hear the song "Know Better Learn Faster" by Thao.  I really like it.  I've never been one to listen to a song and really take to heart the meaning of the lyrics.  But I really like what the song says.  The chorus, or is it the hook? who knows, says "But I need you to be better than me and you need me to do better than you." Isn't that what we want in every relationship?  Someone who makes us better?  Who draws out the best in us and makes us want to do more?  Deep.  Here is the song in case you want to hear it.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


One day I looked at the picture that comes up when the song comes on.  What is that!?  Is it confetti?  Is she holding a stick and blindfold?  Could this be a party scene?  So I pulled it up on my computer and lo and behold, it's a freaking party.  And it's a cool party.  With a pinata.  What appears to be an anatomically correct heart pinata.  And everyone is having so much fun.  Cool.  I wish I was at that party.

Sharon

1 comment:

...love Maegan said...

ummmmm, that photo is FANTASTIC!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...