Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cheap and Chic with Daily Candy and Martha Stewart

We've moved to - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.

I know I said it would be a light posting week but I have to share this great tip for an easy yet sophisticated holiday table.  Daily Candy and Martha Stewart teamed up to share the step by step instructions on how to recreate this look in your own home.  Made up of mainly paper, this design is inexpensive and speedy.  And guess what!?!  There is also a giveaway for a few Martha Stewart craft products!  I've already entered (even though I have it on good authority that I am getting one of the items for Christmas - can you really ever have too much Martha?).  Read the full story and see more gorgeous photos over at Daily Candy.

For the giveaway, simply email, mention the giveaway in the subject line and be sure to include your name and address.  Enter until December 17th.  10 winners will be randomly chosen on Decemeber 20th.

And don't miss the AMAZING gift guides on Daily Candy.

Happy Holidays!

photo via Daily Candy (by Emily Kate Roemer for Martha Stewart Omnimedia)

No comments:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...