Monday, December 13, 2010

Be party pretty with Naomi Gary

We've moved to - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.

I am so excited to share this great new jewelry line with you called Naomi Gray.  My friend Nicole has got a great sense of style and, like many of us bloggers, a desire to express herself creatively.  So when she is not busy being an extraordinary actress, she designs this amazing jewelry.

I have already purchased several items as holiday gifts and had to damn near break the computer so I wouldn't buy anything for myself (I did, however, forward the code on to my husband...) Nicole is sharing a 30% off code to celebrate the launch.  Yeah!!!  

You may remember this ring on my gift guide (under what is on my wish list - SOMEONE TELL MY HUSBAND.  I AM NOT SURE IF HE READS MY BLOG...:)  Naomi Gray has great statement necklaces, dainty necklaces, and amazing birthstone necklaces as well as gorgeous, delicate stackable rings and earrings.
The items come packed in nice little blue boxes with a silver bow so no further wrapping has to be done if you are feeling lazy.  And you know how sometimes when you order something online you get buyers remorse when you see it close up?  That is so NOT the case here.  These pieces look even better in person and I am so pleased with them.  I can't wait to give them as gifts!  So go browse the site and then use the code "holiday30" for your 30% discount.

Photos via Naomi Gray

1 comment:

Kitchen-Dreams said...

Thanks for sharing. Enjoy your Christmas with your children!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...