Tuesday, August 19, 2008

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.




I have two more weeks of work left. Yup. Then I am a woman of leisure. And by leisure I mean that I will be packing up my house, looking for a place to move and then moving, a 90th birthday party to help plan and put on, and a new baby to start nesting for. Oh and I have a 2 year old. So I guess you could say I am more of a woman of chaos. And I'll be broke so I am all about cheap, I mean economically friendly, items right now. Target Dollar Bin, I'm coming for you!!! So as I was browsing around the wonderful world wide web, I came across these free baby shower invites on Creative Baby Shower Ideas. They are downloadable and you can print them out right in your own home on whatever kind of paper you want. There are 4 designs (some are done in two colors depending on if you want boy or girl themed) and most of them are actually really cute and modern. These are designed to be printed and filled in by hand, but I am sure if you are computer savvy, you could figure out how to feed them back through your printer. Or if you are like me, you could probably insert them in an illustrator file and type in the info that way. My favorite design is the Prince and Princess themed invite. Check them out. I know I have a few baby sprinkles to plan coming up and someone just might have a royally nice shower (ha! get it!). This site also has favors, food ideas, craft ideas, games and everything else you need to throw a complete shower but I really love the free section!


s-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...